Safe2Stay® offer a simple solution to measuring a person’s temperature within a personal or business environment with non-contact thermometers.
Your temperature reading is taken within 1 second and it also contains a high-temperature alarm and fever beep tone. There is also a smart chip intelligent sensor and a large screen display screen.
Instructions For Use:
- Please ensure that the forehead is free from any perspiration and hair is moved to one side.
- Hold the Non-Contact Thermometer about 2-3cm from the forehead
- Pull and hold the trigger and the temperature is displayed on the device within seconds.
Following government guidelines, we recommend that the forehead is the ideal place to measure a body temperature reading.
Please read the instructions before use, do not use outdoors or near any heating devices and store in a dry place to avoid damage.
Temperature is not the only indication of illness if you feel unwell, whether you have a high temperature or not, please seek medical advice.
- Babies and children – In babies and children, the average body temperature ranges from 36.6°C to 37.2°C.
- Adults – Among adults, the average body temperature ranges from 36.1°C to 37.2°C.
- Adults over age 65 – In older adults, the average body temperature is lower than 36.2°C. Keep in mind that normal body temperature varies from person to person.
- Your body temperature might be up to 0.6°C higher or lower than the guidelines above. Identifying your own normal range can make it easier to know when you have a fever.
- A fever is regarded as a temperature above 37.8/38°C
- Hypothermia is regarded as a temperature below 35°C
UK Mainland and Isle of Wight shipping only. Other destinations can be arranged, contact us for more information.
If you have any questions, queries or inquiries, they can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.